Explore New Zealand with Cheap Campervan rentals from Escape
Escape Rentals is one of New Zealand’s favourite campervan hire companies. We’ve been operating for nearly twenty years, with over 30,000 happy hires.
Escape provides cheap campervan rental prices and deals for backpackers on a budget, independent and local travellers alike. All campervan vehicles accommodate up to 3 adults and are fully equipped with free bedding, beach chairs, kitchen facilities/utensils and more.
New Zealand just might be the best place in the world to rent a campervan. From the natural wonders, stunning fiords and world-renowned adventure playgrounds of the majestic South Island, to the rich diversity of cultural experiences, picturesque coastal surf beaches and stunning adventure-packed destinations such as The Bay of Islands, Waitomo, Rotorua and Lake Taupo, New Zealand’s North Island has to offer.
So next summer, ‘Make Your Escape’ and choose Escape Rentals for your New Zealand campervan holiday experience.
Escape Campervans is ‘Hibernating’ for Winter!
Escape Rentals New Zealand is hibernating for the 2021 winter period. Our depots will be closed and our vans safely stored for an extended period, but we’ll be ready and waiting for you when we re-open.
If you want to contact us about a summertime hire, feel free to send us an email or check out our summertime pricing in our ‘Quick Quotes & Bookings’ panel.
Escape Campervans in the ‘Age of COVID! ‘
For the foreseeable future, whatever the COVID-19 alert level is, Escape Rentals will continue to take measures and have systems in place so that our clients and staff remain safe.
Therefore please note the following:
- Escape Rentals New Zealand is hibernating for the 2021 winter period.
- Escape Rentals campervans are subject to availability and will be ‘on request’ until further notice. e. We are not currently in a position to provide instant confirmation.
- Campervan collections will be by appointment only. This is simple to do and can be arranged when you make your reservation using our online booking portal or you can liaise with us via email. We’ll do our best to meet your requirements, but we are introducing this measure to;
- Ensure we are appropriately resourced and prepared for your arrival.
- Make sure we adhere to social distancing recommendations by scheduling ‘pick-ups’ and ‘drop offs’ at staggered intervals.
Contact tracing is important and whilst we’ll have most of your details on file we will also need a New Zealand contact number. We can provide you with a NZ SIM card if required (free).
So think about Escape Rentals for your New Zealand road trip adventure and please stay safe out there.
Book Your Summertime Campervan Experience with Escape !
An Escape Rentals campervan is a great way to experience this wonderful country of ours…
- Really great value! Self-contained campers from just NZ$50 per day during summer.
- Superb Reputation. Our user-reviews are among the best in the industry. Many of our hires are referrals from friends.
- Easy to Drive. Our campervans are rugged, reliable, comfortable…and really easy to drive.
- Easy to Book. Use our online booking system. A NZ$99 deposit will reserve your Escape Rentals camper for the summer and that deposit is fully refundable if you cancel just 7 or more days prior to your scheduled campervan pickup collection.
8 Great Reasons to Choose Escape Rentals
Great Escapes and Great Artists at Work
New Zealand is the perfect destination for a self-drive holiday. Drive for a few hours and you’ll go from cosmopolitan cities to golden sandy beaches. From lush rainforests to rugged mountain ranges. It’s all about the journey in NZ.
Cath and John’s Great Escape!
Cath and John escaped with us in 2013 and sent us this brilliant video of their epic North Island road trip. Love your work guys!
Jan and Gert Go South!
Jan and Gert also travelled the South Island with Escape and captured their trip wonderfully within the video above.
Beware! Artist at Work!
And speaking of brilliant videos, check out the two-minute time-lapse video of one of our favourite artists at work.